Wednesday, October 31, 2007

UPDATES

CYTR
CytRx Corporation (Public, NASDAQ:CYTR)
In the post below this one I wrote "I would suggest taking at least partial profits here (4.50) and look to re establish a full position at lower prices." I was referring to CYTR, but omitted the symbol if you are still in the stock I would suggest exiting as it looks like the stock has failed. A slae of the stock here will just cost profits but when these heavily shorted bitechs begin to fail I want to stay clear.

MBLX
Metabolix, Inc. (Public, NASDAQ:MBLX)
This stock has had a great run in the last few days and if you haven't take partial profites yet I would suggestyou do so here above 28.00. Remember there are earnings due on Monday and I will be 100% OUT of the stock by that point. Holding through earnings when I am going solely on the chart makes no sense.

BQI
Oilsands Quest Inc. (Public, AMEX:BQI)
This stock is getting some good upside action today at 5.25 and I would now suggest you raise your stop to break even or better.